Manage Event Finances Easily …
Using our online event budget calculator ensures to keep your event finances on track.
Manage event finances at ease. Our Budget Planning tool keeps track of income, expenditures, approved, projected and actual budget, payments and reminders.
Manage your event revenue and plan accordingly. Keep track of your ticket sales, sponsorships and other revenue stream.
Track expenses across a variety of categories, including staff wages, venue rentals, marketing and communications expenditures, and attendee services.
Design your own budget templates organized by categories, vendors, attendees and cost.
Assign vendors to each event items and manage their payments to track your expenditure.
Assign your event team to manage the whole budget or individual event items.
Attach key documents like proposal, invoices etc. to each event item.
No more switching between different apps
Coming in under budget isn’t about cutting expenses, but about working smarter – by planning ahead, saving time and effort, or simply changing the way you usually do things. We can work closely with you to examine your past budgets, trends in your industry/event and establish a mutual budget development and planning process to help you exceed your goals.
- Review past and current supplier contracts.
- Examine budget processes from previous events.
- Research historical trends in your industry and past events.
- Discuss profitability goals for the company and each event.
- Establish “hot topics” that deserve more dollars.
- Review attendance goals and “fall-out” trends to determine true attendance.
- Negotiate and streamline supplier contracts for top profitability.
- Develop a tracking system to keep up with daily expenses and maintain profit goals.
- Manage on site expenses to include hotel, food and beverage, audio/visual, event staffing, etc.
- Advise your team of “pop up” and “add on” expenses as they arise and determine worthiness.
- Continue tracking of expenses to maintain margins.
- Review all supplier billings.
- Dispute unapproved expenses.
- Present final billing and maintain timely supplier payments.
- Provide budget vs. actual and review variances.
- Review all processes and identify areas of concern as well as future planning.
Planning / To-do List
Event Day-Of Itinerary / Agenda
Sign up a Free Account
Try It For Free
Yes. It is completely free to use. Try our product with all the features by managing one event.
Book an Online Demo
Have an expert walk you through our platform so you can see it in action at your own pace. Flexible with your schedule.